Home of No Fees* RVs!
Unlike other dealers in our area, we don't believe that you should pay extra add-on fees when you buy a new RV. At Gayle Kline, the price you agree to pay is the price you'll pay, plus any tax, license, or other government requirements. While you're out there shopping for the best price, be sure to ask dealers what fees will be added to the price once you get to the finance office? They won't want to tell you because the truth is, those fees add up to hundreds of dollars or more!
At Gayle Kline RV, you won't see these fees that other dealers add on, like:
- Freight Fees . . . Just say no!
- Dealer Prep Fees . . . No way!
- Demonstration Fees to show you how your RV works . . . No, No, No!
When you buy from Gayle Kline RV, enjoy these added extras* instead:
- Full walk-through and demonstration of your RV with our skilled Technician, free of charge.
- State inspection, included.
- Full propane, with our compliments.
- Sewer Hose and Electrical Adapter, our gifts to you.
- A Text-For-Service number for priority service, because you deserve it.
You Can Count on Gayle Kline RV
Gayle Kline's RV Center has been locally owned and family operated since 1963, and we take great pride in the service offered by our team of long-term employees who have cared for our customers throughout the years. Before you buy an RV anywhere else, we hope you'll visit Gayle Kline's RV Center and see what makes us a little different and a lot better.
*Excludes "Sold-As-Is" RVs.