Jobs at Pete's RV Center
No Job Openings at This Time. Check Back Later!
We are looking for an RV Hitch Installer to join our team working in a fun and fast paced environment. This is an entry level position. We offer competitive wages and benefits package including a retirement plan, paid vacation and holidays.
Gayle Kline RV is looking for a highly motivated individual with mechanical aptitude or “handy man” experience. We are looking for someone who is able to do hitch installations, wiring of brake controllers and or lights. This position may involve some light engine or drive train repair such as oil changes.
This is a full-time position with the opportunity for growth and advancement. We provide in-house training and a great work environment for motivated individuals who have a strong desire to learn new skills.
- Any experience in automotive repair or RV tech would be helpful, but not a necessity.
- Any experience working in a dealership atmosphere would also be helpful, but not a necessity.
- This job involves not only doing the mechanical work, but also being able to convey what was done in a professional way so that information can be passed on to the customers through our Repair Orders and Service Advisors. So, excellent communication and follow-up with service advisors is a must.
- This position is a Monday thru Friday 9-5 positon with no weekends.
- Ability to use hand tools and power tools.
- PA state inspection license would be a major plus or ability to obtain
- Valid PA license with clean record is a requirement of this position. Ability to drive a large vehicle and tow a trailer is a plus.