The Online Buying Process is Made Easy with Pete's RV
We're Going the Distance for Our Internet Customers!
Years before the COVID-19 pandemic, Pete's RV was selling and delivering RVs well outside of our local area. In fact, we've shipped to all 50 states (yes, even Alaska and Hawaii), and every province in Canada. Moving forward, additional safety procedures are now in place for the handling and delivery of shipped units, but otherwise, we continue to be pros in working with internet customers--and getting them through the buying process without a hitch (unless you need one, of course)!
Here is how the process works:
1. FINANCING: Get Pre-Qualified. It's easy and does not require a social security number.
2. SHOP: Browse our website to your heart's content. With more than 40 popular brands to choose from, the perfect RV is waiting for your mouse click or screen tap!
3. SCHEDULE VIRTUAL APPOINTMENT: Beyond traditional phone, email, and text communications, you can schedule a virtual appointment with a knowledgeable RV Lifestyle Consultant via a host of video call applications.
4. REQUEST PRICING: When you land on the RV of your dreams, click either Get Quote, Value Your Trade (if you have one), or Contact Us for specific details on the unit.
5. PAPERWORK: Upon receiving an unbeatable price, your new RV is reserved with a fully-refundable $500 deposit. Sales documentation is prepared and sent directly to you via FedEx. A business manager will contact you to schedule a convenient time for the two of you to review the documentation together via phone or video call.
6. DELIVERY: Once paperwork is completed and sent back, the real fun begins! The RV is prepped, pre-sanitized and readied to ship. We contact you to schedule delivery--nationwide to the address of your driveway, campground, or even a Wal-Mart parking lot.*
Start Your Online Buying Journey Today and Be Camping THIS summer!
*Starting May 4th, please understand that as Pete's RV takes initial steps to phase back in towards an official re-opening date following COVID-19 state-ordered business closure, there may be an approximately 30 day delivery delay. We expect minimal delays after June 1st.