What’s your style of camping? If you want something that’s small and super lightweight, then you may want to consider our Jayco Hummingbird travel trailers for sale! The Jayco Hummingbird is ultra lightweight, sleek, and easy to tow. You’ll love how efficient these compact trailers are, so check out some of our favorite features we know you’ll love too in our Jayco Hummingbird review below.
Sleep Up to Four
Our Jayco Hummingbird travel trailers include a Queen, full, or Murphy bed, and may accommodate 2 to 4 campers, depending on the floor plan you choose. Our Jayco-exclusive Teddy Bear mattress ensures you get a good night’s rest before heading out for a day of fun in the morning!
Space Efficient Interior
The Jayco Hummingbird is compact, and that’s what makes it perfect for the camper and hiker who truly want to spend as much time in the great outdoors as possible! You’ll find a cozy interior which gives you room to stash the essentials, and the interior features include:
- Wall to wall Armstrong® vinyl flooring (most models)
- Folding 2 ft. x 4 ft. picnic table (most models)
- Screwed, glued, mortise and tenon cabinetry
- LED lighting throughout
- 2 burner recessed cooktop with glass cover (most models)
- Decorative window treatments with pleated nightshades
- Residential-style seamless kitchen countertops (most models)
Multiple Kitchen and Bathroom Configurations
The Jayco Hummingbird has several different floor plans which makes it easy for you to relax, clean up, and enjoy a meal. Some of our Jayco Hummingbird travel trailers for sale include a galley kitchen and others feature an exterior kitchen, so you can make use of all of your interior, as well as exterior, space.
You can also compare the different Hummingbird floor plans to pick a model with the bathroom you would prefer – a full interior bath, or interior wet bath with exterior shower.
Lightweight Yet Durable Exterior
The exterior features of our Jayco Hummingbird travel trailers for sale will give you the confidence that although this is an ultra-lightweight travel trailer, it is anything but frail! Check out some of these standard exterior features:
- Stronghold VBL™ vacuum-bonded laminated floor and sidewalls
- American-made Norco® frame with integrated A-frame
- American-made Dexter® single axle with rubber-torsion suspension
- G-20 tinted safety glass windows
- Marine-grade exterior speakers
- Impact-resistant reinforced powder coated, black aluminum fenders
- U-channel drip rail over slideout
- 30 amp service with detachable power cord
- 20 lb. propane bottle with auto regulator and cover
- Outside grill propane quick-connect port
- Rear camera backup prep
- 25.6 gal. fresh water tank
- 25.4 gal. black and gray tanks
- Aluminum entry step(s)
- A-frame mounted solar prep
- Keyed Alike™ entry and baggage doors
What are you waiting for? The Jayco Hummingbird is ready to fly, so grab your best friend, your backpack, and hit the road! Explore a full list of features and photos here, and then contact us today to look at these units side by side or ask any questions.